The Community Organisations Cost of Living Fund
The National Lottery Community Fund is delivering new funding for organisations that support people and communities under severe pressure because of the increased cost of living.
Applications can be made for between £10,000 and £75,000.
To apply your organisation must already run critical services around at least one of the following:
- food and emergency supplies – like food and baby banks or the provision of hot meals, clothes or toiletries
- emergency shelter – like night shelters or other accommodation for people experiencing homelessness
- safe spaces – like domestic abuse services and youth services
- warmth – like warm rooms and spaces
- financial and housing advice – like giving people advice because of the increased cost of living.
The deadline for applications is Monday 16 October 2023 at 12 noon.