The second round of the Culture Recovery Fund grants programme is now open to application until 26th January for cultural organisations based in England. To help explain the application process and give more information, Arts Council England (ACE) are holding a webinar series throughout January that will cover:
- Who can apply and how much you can apply for
- How the Grants programme interacts with the Repayable Finance programme (a second element of the Culture Recovery Fund Arts Council England are also administering)
- Questions in the application
- How to demonstrate cultural significance
- How to present supporting evidence in the mandatory application templates, including cashflow
- What any potential applicants can to do to prepare with some key deadlines and dates
Please note this webinar is repeated on the 12th, 14th and 18th of January.